Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Mysterious Benedict Society By Trenton Lee Stewart ~ Book Review


*****
I give The Mysterious Benedict Society 5 stars

(Book Review By Oak)

I gave The Mysterious Benedict Society 5 stars for many reasons. Number 1, you CANNOT put this book down, just tell your friend they won't be seeing much of you for a few days. The suspense builds up well, and every chapter ends with a cliff hanger. The author did a great job of making you feel the characters emotions, you got nervous for them! This book also gives you a chance to unravel the mystery alongside the characters, which makes this book even more fun. I could go on forever but I need to get back to reading the next book in this series! If I enjoy the second book as much as I liked the first I should be making a review of it fairly soon.

                                                                                   ~ Oak

No comments:

Post a Comment